Friday 13 December 2013

Key Holder

I  love the peacock feather design and wanted to try something with that.. My darling niece Manthra was dressed up like Lord Krishna during her 1st birthday celebrations... So this idea flashed in my mind to create a  key holder with her Krishna photo in the middle... This has got the shape of peacock feather, butter pot and flute... found this image in the net and personalized with my touch...

This cute key holder is a sweet gift to my lovable niece Manthra and Meenu kutty for their new house.... howz it?

I have done another one similar to it for my dearest friend Anitha's kiddo Anishvika's ... could not get a picture of keyholder with Anishi's photo.... this was gifted to her with loads of love... :)




1 comment:

  1. Its soo gorgeous..peacock feathers are pretty and little Manthra is so cute.. :)

    ReplyDelete