Tuesday 3 July 2012

Duplex paper flower - Handmade Valentine Rose Bouquet

Hey dears,
Hope you all like this Valentine rose Bouquet...
These are very special and I am dedicating this bouquet to my valentines Appa , Amma and Anna Family....
Your suggestions and comments are most welcome as they really means a lot to me.... :)

This Beautiful white Flower vase was gifted by my dear friend Raji for my Birthday... Vase is enhacing the craftmanship (craftwomanship - hehehe) of my flowers.... :)

Front View , Side view and close up shots are below....






3 comments:

  1. Rose bouguet is subtle.craftman excellency revealed .To Mrs.Raji convey our regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an excellent work my dear!

    Really I'm flattered with this one.

    wonderful arrangements, ur flowers made that vase looks more beautiful.

    ReplyDelete